ISO / ISM, AWO-RGP Certified
Harley Marine's Quality Systems encompasses the requirements of ISO 9001:2000 (International Quality Management Standard); the International Safety Management (ISM) Code; American Waterways Operators (AWO) Responsible Carrier Program (RCP); and the ISO 14001:2004 (International Environmental Management Standard).
Harley Marine and its service subsidiaries will be certificated and remain compliant under ISO 9001, the ISM Code, AWO RCP, and ISO 14001 standards as part of our commitment to continually improve our Quality Systems to ensure safety at sea, prevent human injury or loss of life, and avoid damage to the environment and to property.
Harley Marine Services' Quality Systems are maintained by:
- Identifying the processes needed for our Quality Systems and determining how these are applied throughout the organization
- Determining the sequence and interaction of these processes
- Establishing criteria and methods that ensure effective operations and control of these processes
- Ensuring that necessary resources and information are available to support the operation and monitoring of these processes
- Monitoring, measuring and analyzing these processes